Friday, June 21, 2019

2019 WAEC Result @ www.waecdirect.org

This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2019 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June West African Senior School Certificate Examination
(WASSCE) that they can now check their results online.
WAEC 2019
How to Check WAEC Result Online.
You don’t need to buy any scratch card to check your 2019 WAEC result. The result checker pin and serial number needed by candidates to check results online are contained on candidate’s smart identity card used during the conduct of the examination.
  1. Go to WAEC 2019 result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org.
  2. Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
  3. Select your Examination Year i.e. 2019.
  4. Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
  5. Enter the Card Serial Number.
  6. Enter the Card PIN.
  7. Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2019 WAEC Result.
                               

provides useful and valuable information about WAEC, NECO, GCE, NAETEB, JAMB, POST-UTME Past Questions, Study-abroad, to all studentsRead More

Join Our Social Platforms

6 Post a comment

I no many people out there will be thinking that WAEC upgrade is not real, dew to some scammers on the internet who have jilted and taken their money without doing the upgrade.I was having that mindset not until I was introduced by friend to Mr Austine, who help me upgrade my WAEC result.even Victoria recently have been testifying of how Mr Austine helped her to release her WITHHELD result and how it was upgraded as well.so if you are having problem with your waec result contact mr Austine for your fast genuine waec upgrade and if your waec may/june result is been withheld or cancelled. Waec upgrade is very very real if u meet the right person then you can have a good result you can contact Mr Austine on 08147291499..this information is for those who are serious with their education pls….

Hello everyone , I want to share my great testimony on how Mr. Richard upgraded my Waec. At first I thought that he was not genuine, but he upgraded my waec successfully. If you also wish to upgrade your waec, dont just wasteing your precious time doing nothing, contact Mr. RICHARD on: (08108333387). Once again a big thanks to Mr Richard


Waec exam is not easy to pass,My own was a different case cause I failed the subjects I need most in my 2019 waec I tried to look for were I could get help then a friend of mine gave me one of the Waec officer’s number MISS GRACE 09052695605 telling me how she has been helping many people in their waec result and I called her she told me not to worry that she will help me upgrade the subject so I put all my trust in her though I have not seen her before then she told me to send my exam details and the next 2 hours she told me to go and check I was surprise and I went, I checked and I saw the great work she did and i printed it out all thanks to MISS GRACE 09052695605 my result was upgraded so if you need the same help in upgrading or you are having a withheld result here is some one you can trust you can call MISS GRACE 09052695605

Good day friends'My, name is Orhue Favour. For 2 to 3 years now i have been writing Waec but i find it difficult to come out in flying color, but not until I met this gracious woman God fearing called MISS GRACE,09052695605 who helped me to upgrade and released my withheld waec result,but at the beginning I thought she cannot help me or is not possible to release a withed result, But I summoned up courage, I, did what she asked me to do, and just some few hours she called me and asked me to check my result, then I did so and saw my result with a very good condition. Today, i'm very happy that i'm the most happiest person on earth please for the sake of those who have F9 and D7 and some other low grade that want to upgrade their result should kindly ,call:09052695605 MISS GRACE for help, she is there to assist you in your WAEC,JAMB,NECO,WAEC GCE AND NECO GCE - POST-UME

Hello every body greetings to you all, My name is Amada i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I look around and think of what to do, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year few days, i saw a post on the internet by one Michael thanking Miss.Grace 09052695605 on how she helped him release and upgrade his result so i called the number that was on the post and Miss.Grace the WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that she will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my Chemistry and English language right now am very happy and thankful to Mrs.Grace and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result should call Miss.Grace on her number (09052695605)Thank you very much MA and God bless


Hi everyone i am from IMO state i wrote my WAEC 2019 when i checked my chemistry and engliah was F9 i was so sad when i saw the result but thank God for my friend who helped me with Miss.Grace number 09052695605 and she requested for a little money and my details which i did and at first i never believed it until they message me that i received direct from the WAEC office that my result has been upgraded succesfully i was happy and i printed it and right now i just want to thank Miss,Grace again, you can also contact her for 2019 direct POST UTME questions and answers and NECO upgrading 09052695605 for those of you who their marks are FA, E8 and you also want to upgrade it you can also reach her for upgrade and for 2019 direct POST UTME questions and answers and NECO upgrading +2349052695605.Once again thanks madam.